Sunday, June 20, 2010

Filling in the Blank...

Does any part of this photo look familiar? Hopefully it fills in the missing piece from last week - the rest of the lake! As I thought more about the close-up image that I shared, I figured maybe I should post a picture of the whole lake - maybe people would be interested in taking a look.

As you can see, a large portion of the water is covered by what will soon be white lilies; they spread well beyond the corner you were able to see last week.

I mentioned previously how I spent quite a bit of time on the water's edge taking pictures because I thought the view was so amazing. Every direction I turned I found another image worthy of being captured in a photo. I enjoyed how reflective the water was - it looked as though the surface had been replaced with a huge mirror. The few minutes I spent taking pictures rejuvenated me, reminding me why I chose this profession: I always loved finding an amazing site to videotape and then share with others. Sometimes you get so overloaded with work that even if you love your job it still feels like "work". At that moment there was no "work" involved....I was loving every minute and every picture that I took.

I stood there thinking how fantastic it would be to wake up everyday, look out your window, and find a similar, amazing view. Imagine how quickly my video archive or photo album would be filled up? I would have enough fill the blog for an entire year!

So what do you think?

Did this lily-filled body of water live up to its expectations?

All I have to do is look at the stack of pictures I took and know that it did for me.

That's the Golden Perspective...what's your?

No comments:

Post a Comment