Friday, January 27, 2012

Giving the Best You

Have you ever found yourself standing in the middle of a room, in complete awe of your surroundings, and not knowing where to look first?  As I entered into this "indoor courtyard" I was in total amazement.  Somehow designers were able to create an indoor space with the look and feel of being in the courtyard of a southwestern or Spanish villa!

Every direction in which I looked there was a different piece of artwork adorning the wall, tile mosaics on pillars, ornate lighting...the list goes on.  Several times I had to stop and remind myself that I was standing inside during the middle of a cold January instead of outside on a bright sunny, summer day.  When I looked through the window, though, and saw piles of snow I was quickly reminded!  I was enjoying this room so much I didn't even want to leave - and if not for my next appointment I would have stayed a little longer.

How much care was taken when designing this building to give visitors a unique, unforgettable experience?  As a business owner I can relate to that sentiment.

If you, too, are a business owner what can you do to ensure your customers receive the best experience possible...something they will not forget for a long time?

What can you offer that is completely unexpected, but completely "you"?

After a few minutes of basking in the sunshine of this Southwestern excursion, I had to re-enter the realities of a Northeastern winter...but with a new found inspiration.

That's the Golden Perspective...what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment