Sunday, February 14, 2010

Welcome to the first Golden Perspectives blog! Since one of the main ideas behind Golden Pepper Productions is to "Capture your world from a different angle", each post will focus on something that I have seen in my travels - something that caught my attention, something unique or intriguing, or simply something cool that I want to share with everyone! I hope everyone reading becomes involved: let me know what you think of the photos, any guesses of where they might be taken, or answer any questions that I might throw out. There are so many interesting sites in the world around us, we just have to take a few minutes to appreciate them.

So, since we are in the middle of winter how could I not start things off with a "winter scene". When I saw this little pond, I was drawn to the remaining portion of water that failed to freeze over. At the same time, the ice was lit up so much from the early, afternoon sun that I needed my sunglasses! Even though I was surrounded by many passersby, my angle provided me an undisturbed view of winter in action! Now I admit, there is a parking lot full of cars in the background...but don't let it distract you...just enjoy this fountain of water that still manages to flow amidst the sub-freezing temperatures!

Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment